When a loved one is stressed, down or de-motivated, we are there to comfort and inspire, reminding them of their wonderful attributes and potential. However, when it comes to ourselves, we are not always so kind and quick to encourage and uplift. Often we are instead surrounded by negative thoughts which can become subconscious patterns of negativity. These thoughts are far from helpful- when did you ever feel better or achieve more after telling yourself you weren’t good enough?
Positive thoughts have the power to change our lives for the better as they challenge and change our negative ones. Positive affirmations have been seen to help with anxiety and depression, sleep, self-esteem and overall health.
Founder of a+FFIRMATION CULTURE, Monique Brown, discovered the power of positive affirmations in her pursuit of mindfulness and wanted to help others see their own value, worth and potential to do the extraordinary. And so, a+FFIRMATION CULTURE was born.
After using candles during meditation, Monique wanted to create a product that would be good for the body and mind. This inspired the idea of making clean burning, natural candles that came with a positive affirmation. Each scent is designed to relax and heal the physical body and the candle will contain an affirmation to stimulate positive thoughts and perspectives, helping us to overcome limiting beliefs and live our best life.
Using 100% natural essential oils and natural fragrance in all their candles, there is no alcohol, phthalates, dyes and Dipropylene Glycol (DPG.) All those ingredients are usually found in many synthetic fragrance products, but a+FFIRMATION CULTURE feel the less chemicals in their candles, the better for you and the environment. Each candle is made using coconut wax, with its beautiful creamy texture and crisp white colour.
So practice self-care and love with a gorgeous a+FFIRMATION CULTURE candle in your safe space and discover true inner peace and calm.
25 Positive Affirmations for You:
- I create a safe and secure space for myself wherever I am.
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- I am confident in my ability to [fill in the blank].
- I use my time and talents to help others [fill in the blank].
- What I love about myself is my ability to [fill in the blank].
- I feel proud of myself when I [fill in the blank].
- I give myself space to grow and learn.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
- I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide.
- I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
- I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
- My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals.
- I share my talents with the world by [fill in the blank].
- I am good at helping others to [fill in the blank].
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me.
- I trust myself to make the right decision.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I am grateful to have people in my life who [fill in the blank].
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.