Atelier Choux's signature, multipurpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag.
These carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
THE FINEST ORGANIC COTTON FOR YOUR CHILD’S SKIN
Atelier Choux carrés are made from certified organic cotton in order to ensure a product entirely free from chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton fiber is also thicker, feels softer and is hypo-allergenic compared to conventional cotton fibers.
During manufacturing the thickness of the individual threads are optimized per Atelier Choux’s specifications to ensure both the softness and longevity of the fabric.
The result is a soft, absorbent and everyday essential that wears well – in accordance with our ambition to meld art, artisanship and everyday elegance.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm / 39 inches by 39 inches
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.