Gut Health BlendRegular price £40.00 GBP inc VAT
- WHY THOSE INGREDIENTS
- HOW MUCH TO TAKE
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- WHY POWDER
- POINTS OF INTEREST
- ALLERGENS & DISCLAIMERS
Golden Grind Gut Health Blend
This blend has been specifically formulated with over 12 months laboratory work to bring the perfect balance of gut nurturing ingredients. It provides; an immediate source of prebiotics, potent dose of probiotics, protein, omegas, essential fatty acids, fibre, minerals and vitamins to help restore, nurture, promote a healthy gut.
300g 30 serves
Together these ingredients may assist with bowel movement, ease digestion, debloat, increase nutrient absorption, reduce gas, relief IBS, mineral and vitamin contribution, source of protein, good fats, antioxidants and more.
- Green Banana Powder is a great prebiotic and the world's highest quality, resistant starch. Prebiotics feed probiotics (good gut bacteria) and therefore help to keep the digestive tract healthy and happy. A healthy gut ensures nutrients are properly absorbed and allows the superfoods in this blend to work efficiently. Our gut also communicates directly with our brain and so can help to have an immediate impact on ailments and symptoms.
- Slippery Elm is high in natural fibre that can help to balance all parts of the digestive tract and helps to keep your bowels regular.
- Bacillus Coagulans is an incredibly powerful and natural probiotic. Probiotics instantly contribute to your good bacteria numbers and can therefore have an immediate effect on the efficiency of your gut to work right.
- Protein is the essence of all bodily functions and Hemp Seed Protein is the best natural, vegan, protein we can possibly source. The hemp seed protein within this blend contains the perfect ratio of omega 6 to omega 3, is high in vitamins A,D,E and minerals and therefore may boost everything from muscle function, heart health, cell turnover, skin appearance and enrich blood.
- Cashew nuts provide the best sort of “good fats” that our bodies need and want. Healthy heart and overall health improvements are two of the biggest benefits proven when you take a certain amount of cashew nuts daily.
300g | 30 serves | 10g per serve
Our research scientists believe in whole, natural ingredients. We put the maximum amount of the whole ingredient into your blend to ensure for the highest possible efficacy. We add absolutely no additives or nasties and treat all ingredients in the gentlest way possible. We don’t believe in ingredient manipulation or synthetic substitutes.
We recommend you take 10g (1 tablespoons) per day for 30 days minimum. It will take the full month to notice the full benefits. This is because our bodies require time to adjust to the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and superfoods included. As much as we wish it was the case, miracles aren’t performed overnight.
Mix into cold or hot water or add to smoothies, protein drinks or juice. Sediment is normal and is a sign of the high fibrous and nutrient dense ingredients. It's important to try and consume the whole 20g.
The reason we have made a powdered blend over a capsule or any other alternative supplement, is because we believe you need the full amount of what's inside this tin to help your body in the most effective way. Every single ingredient is dosed to perfection and needs to be taken in it's natural and complete format, to maximise its efficacy. We don’t believe in ingredient manipulation.
✓ Sugar free
✓ A source of protein
✓ A great source of fibre and a unique combination of soluble, insoluble and fermentable fibre
✓ High in vitamins and minerals
✓ Contains Prebiotics
✓ Contains Probiotics
✓ Improves complete gut health
✓ Enriches Blood
✓ High in antioxidants
✓ Aussie made and owned
✓ 70% Australian organically grown ingredients.
✓ Additive free
✓ Palm oil free
✓ Preservative free
✓ 100% natural
✓ Contains organic and biodynamic ingredients
Product contains tree nuts and soy. Product may also contain traces of dairy and gluten as this product is processed in a facility handling those ingredients.
Independently tested. No added or hidden ingredients - full ingredient disclosure above. Not recommended for those pregnant, breastfeeding, taking blood thinner, bleeding disorders or pre or post surgery. Please consult your healthcare provider with any concerns or questions prior to using this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA.