COGNIFUEL THINK DRINK 40 SERVINGSRegular price £34.99 GBP inc VAT
Neubria COGNIFUEL® THINK DRINK (40 SERVINGS)
Introducing Cognifuel® – the body-boosting think drink created with natural botanicals and an activating 22 vitamin and mineral blend, proven to enhance cognition and combat fatigue.
Combining energising B vitamins with research-driven nutrition and natural extracts, including bacopa monnieri, ginseng, ashwagandha and tyrosine, it’s the smart, juicy way to get your brain and body firing on all cylinders.
With a brain-activating hit of essential glucose , choline, betaine, polyphenols, and with 130mg of natural caffeine from coffee beans, Cognifuel® is the multi-functional daily supplement improving alertness and boosting your performance.
Running on empty? One scoop cranks cognition levels to the max. Life weighing you down? Get lifted with anxiety-reducing aminos. Feeling flat? Just shake for a powerfully juicy pick-me-up – with immunity-building vitamins and minerals.
Office. Home. Gym. On the move. Whatever time and wherever you are, it’s hello hydration and boosted brainpower. Goodbye stress and mental slowdown.
- Thiamine (B1), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, biotin (B7), folate (B9), and vitamin B12, collectively play a critical role in all levels of brain function as co-enzymes and as precursors of enzymatic processes involved in energy production
- Tyrosine prevents declines in various aspects of cognitive performance and mood associated with stress, and recent research has found bacopa extract supplementation improved attention-task performance and speed of processing.
- Studies highlight a marked increase in brain activation, immediately carbohydrate enters the mouth, with a second spike in activity observed 10 min following ingestion, presumably occurring as it enters the circulation
- L-theanine has been shown to increase ‘tranquil’ ratings and reduce heart rate responses to acute stress and caffeine intake
- Vitamins A, C, D, B6 and B12 with folic acid, zinc and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- All of the vitamins and minerals are present at levels that will allow any permitted claim to be made. vitamins A, C, D, B6 and B12 with folic acid, zinc and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D maintains normal muscle function