THE FIERCE BODY OIL 200MLRegular price £115.00 GBP inc VAT
Pietro Simone THE FIERCE BODY OIL 200ML
A masterful blend of lipo-encapsulated Retinol and invigorating luminous oils combine with IBC for the ultimate epidermis rejuvenation. A highly impactful body texture enhancer, radiance replenisher and essential lipid restorer.
- Texture Target: An advanced, highly-concentrated lipo-encapsulated retinol improves scars, skin imperfections, stretchmarks and orange peel skin.
- Lipid Target 1: Mfula Marula oil provides high oleic, palmitic and stearic fatty acids for a hydrating antioxidant mission.
- Lipid Target 2: Mideka Ximenia oil supplies abundant monoenoic fatty acids, tocotrienol and lupeol delivering protection and recovery from pollution and environmental stressors meanwhile enhancing the micro- circulatory stimulation.
- Lipid Target 3: Wala Moringa seed oil delivers concentrated levels of oleic, behenic fatty acids, β-sitosterol, Δ5-avenasterol and campesterol resulting in a diligent skin microflora rebalance, anti-blemish & spot protection and recovery of the barrier function.
- Lipid Target 4: A blend of Nigella and Kalahari Oil provide protection and recovery to the barrier function, anti-pollution action from environmental stressors and regulates the skin microbiome.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Lipid Restorer, Advance Retinol rejuvenation, toning, firming, densifying, restructuring.
- Skin Concerns: Uneven skin tone, Cellulite, Orange skin peel, Pigmentation, Photo/Sun damage, Stretchmarks.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- Suitable for all ages accordingly with the skin concern.
A Legit Application:
-Apply once a day all over the body.
-Avoid intimate, sensitive and injured areas.
-Apply on dry skin.
-Due to the Retinol compound, we highly recommend to use an SPF 50 when in direct light exposure.
- Due to the nature of the Retinol, redness, tingling and superficial exfoliation will possibly occur and is to be expected. This is the skin’s natural reaction.