Immune SupportRegular price £19.99 GBP inc VAT
- What's Inside
The Sunshine Vitamin
Support your immune system with high performance essential active vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D to help support immune system function. Feel the peace of mind that comes from caring for your immunity.
30 Veggie filler free capsules that absorb fast. 1 per day. Simple.
Support your immunity
Our bodies are rather clever at working hard to keep us balanced and well - even when we’re not feeling it. Building optimal immune system support is key to our natural defences, because without a strong immune system our bodies are prone to an inflammatory response - i.e. cell damage. Oxidative stress and inflammation - the imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body - are common issues amongst busy, active people. This could present as fatigue, brain fog, muscle aches or several other issues, so it’s important to look after your immunity and keep healthy!
Immune support is for you if…
Your body’s immunity defences need a little strength and support,
Your ‘active’ lifestyle is taking its toll, you feel fatigued, and you can’t seem to catch up,
You’re feeling ‘run down’ and too often get the sniffles.
Support your immune system with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Feel the peace of mind that comes from caring for your immunity.
- Plant sourced, vegan Vitamin D3 sustainably harvested from wild grown lichen that contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit juice concentrate spray-dried into powder, specified to a minimum content of antioxidants, polyphenols and anthocyanins.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) contributes to a normal function of the immune system and the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Zinc citrate’s absorption contributes to a normal function of the immune system, DNA synthesis and cell division and the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Selenium methionine contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Ginger Root powder from the ginger plant contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta Glucan Instead of using oat bran JetFuel's Beta Glucan is made of yeast called Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.
Dear nasties, it's over
You’re not meant to know this, but up to 90% of multi’s are FULL of unnecessary artificial fillers, excipients, and bulking agents - the manufacturing “nasties”.
Essentially ‘fillers’ bind nutrients for faster, cheaper production of lesser quality products. Instead JetFuel use small amounts of natural fillers like alfalfa or whole food powders, so Jetfuel gives you clean, high-quality, absorption rates and bioavailability. That’s it.
No bulking agents
No fillers or preservatives
Made in UK