K | Clove and Frankincense CandleRegular price £39.00 GBP inc VAT
K | Clove and Frankincense Candle by Arokiyam London
Spicy Clove combined with earthy and woody Frankincense creates a warming fragrance with Arokiyam London's unique K vegan candle.
Made using 100% natural fragrances, middle notes of Clove, and base notes of Frankincense combine to create a warm and alluring scent. The blend also includes top notes of Mandarin and Orange, middles notes of Nutmeg, and base notes of Tonka bean, Guaiacwood, Vetiver, Amyris, Cedarwood, Patchouli, as well as other naturals.
K is a unique balance of two striking scents. Made using a vegan blend of soy and coconut wax, the fragrance has also been created using 100% natural scents. The wax is poured into a handmade recycled glass and finished with the Arokiyam logo to the front, for a simple and contemporary style.
Your candle is free from SLS, parabens, phthalates, and other harsh chemicals. It’s natural and vegan, providing a subtle fragrance in the home without becoming overpowering. Designed to be used all year round, our luxury vegan candles feature a unique blend of fragrances.
Arokiyam London select one note inspired by exotic ingredients native to Sri Lanka and combine it with another classic and well-known scent. This approach creates a familiar yet unique scent. K features spicy inspired Sri Lankan Clove, balanced with woody and classic Frankincense.
- Warming Clove and Frankincense fragrance
- Hand-poured and made locally in London
- Glass Vessel handmade using recycled glass
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Vegan wax made from a luxury blend of coconut and soy
- Features a cotton wick with a 50 hour approx. burn time (approx. 250g)
- 100% Natural fragrance oils - free from Parabens, SLS, phthalates and other harsh chemicals
- Natural fragrances include: Clove and Frankincense, Tonka Bean, Guaiacwood, Vetiver, Amyris, Mandarin, Cedarwood, Clove Leaf, Patchouli, Nutmeg, Orange as well as other naturals
- Simple and stylish design - wax presented in a recycled glass vessel with Arokiyam - London logo to the front
- Inspired by the exotic natural ingredients grown in Sri Lanka
- All labels on the Candle are biodegradable- made from 95% sugar cane fibers and 5% hemp and linen
- 1% of profit goes tree planting initiatives
- The plastic-free product packaging uses no glue for easy recycling and can be re-used as a gift box by turning inside out.
- Minimal no-plastic Shipping packaging to reduce waste.
Your vegan candle can be enjoyed all year round and will add a subtle and natural fragrance to your home.