Mineral Cleansing MaskRegular price £66.00 GBP inc VAT
African Botanics Mineral Cleansing Mask
/ Purifying Clay Mask /
Mineral Cleansing Mask is packed with cutting-edge plant stem cell biotechnology, niacinamide, lactic acid, essential minerals and unique botanicals. This clay-based treatment clarifies and revitalizes dull, congested skin without irritation or dehydration. Specifically designed to help with pollution, skin congestion, redness and uneven skin tone with advanced age defying actives, nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Texture: Light mousse
• Acne and blemishes
• Dullness and uneven texture
• Enlarged pores and redness
• Normal, combination, and oily skin
• Absorbs pollution and clears pores
• Reduces excess oil production
• Speeds healing of blemishes
• Soothes and tightens skin
• Helps brighten and even skin tone
Active Ingredients and Technology
• Kaolin - absorbs toxins, impurities and gently clears pores. Reduces the appearance of surface redness, without over-drying the skin.
• Avocado: Rich in fatty acids, Avocado oil has been used for its soothing and nourishing effect on the skin. It provides essential phospholipids to nourish dry and dehydrated skin*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Resurrection Plant: Clinical studies confirm that a combination of the polyphenolic tannin, 3,4,5-tri-O-galloylquinic acid, and a disaccharide (Trehalose) is responsible for the activation of rapid hydration and protection of the skin against desiccation. Trehalose is associated with anhydrobiosis which is the ability of plants to withstand extended periods of desiccation due to high water retention capabilities. Extreme summer and winter conditions combined with environmental factors often dehydrate the skin, negatively affecting condition, skin radiance and cell regeneration. Resurrection Plant is a clinically proven solution for the prevention of dermal water loss, dry dull skin, epithelial cell mortality and visible wrinkling*.
• Globularia Cordifolia: Stem cell culture helps reduce the level of pro-aging agents and local micro-inflammation in the skin. It decreases skin redness and enhances natural skin glow. Globularia cordifolia ferment, i.e. heart–leaved globe daisy, acts like skin’s “bodyguard” to help defend against environmental stressors due to its natural ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions*.
• Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion*.
• Zinc PCA: Helps to balance oil while providing hydration*.
• Copper: Antioxidant, stimulates collagen production*.
• Rooibos: A source of potent antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acid and the enzyme superoxide dismutase. It is rich in vitamin D, zinc, manganese, calcium and magnesium. Rooibos has been proven to be anti-allergenic and is known to help skin conditions such as inflammation, rashes, acne, eczema and dermatitis*.
• Cape Rose Geranium: Known to create a balance between oily and dry skin by balancing the production of sebum.
• Rose: Contains vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize dry skin. Its astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce redness and inflammation due to distended capillaries.
* Test performed on ingredient
After cleansing/exfoliating, apply a thinlayer to clean skin using fingertips, avoiding the eye area. Relax and allow the mask to work for 5-15 min. Add warm water and lightly massage using a circular motion to gently exfoliate. Indulge 2 - 3 times a week depending on your skin’s needs.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Niacinamide, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant, Glyceryl Stearate, Adansoania Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Globularia Cordifolia Ferment Callus Culture Extract, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Roseum (Cape Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Rosa Damacena (Rose) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Copper Sulphate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sodium Phytate, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Tea Leaf/Stalk Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 50420, Geraniol*, Methyl Eugenol*.
*Components of natural essential oils. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on the product packaging.
African Botanics is committed to reducing stress on the environment. All their boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Mineral Cleansing Mask comes in a 100% recyclable high-gloss tube and screw cap. Once you are done with your product, please separate the cap from the tube before placing it in the recycling bin.