Nourish Urself BalmRegular price £34.00 GBP inc VAT
BAO Skincare Nourish Urself Balm
This was the first product founder Beth created in the BAO collection:
"After living with Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis for over 15 years my skin became hyper sensitive and nothing would help. This balm has saved my skin and even through all 4 surgeries that i had in 2019 and 2020 and now have a stoma, my skin remained supple and happy. I even used it all over my scars and you can hardly see them now!"
Best used at night as a sleeping mask, to banish dry, tired and dull skin. It’s deeply luxurious and is honestly a miracle-working organic balm genuinely (and immediately) transforms irritated, sensitive, or delicate skin, and feels incredible, no matter what your complexion. Intensely moisturising, it melts into skin on contact and calms, nourishes, and softens.
Remember this is a balm not a cream, this means it contains no water, so will need warming and melting in your palms. Remember, you only need a small amount and has so many uses, see below.
Nourish Urself Balm with Shea Butter + Frankincense
HOW TO USE
- Use as an overnight sleeping mask to nourish, replenish and repair skin cells.
- As a cleansing balm to remove makeup, whilst brightening and reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Use anywhere on the body where there are dry patches of skin. Especially great for babies and children’s skin too.
- Massage all over you baby bump morning and night to help minimize stretch marks
- As a cuticle balm, rub a small amount into your nail bed to help strengthen nails and soften the skin.
- As well as for your mind. The organic essential oils treat your senses, so you’ll feel calm and balanced.
STEP 1 - Use as a cleansing balm. Take a small amount and place in your palms to warm and melt.
STEP 2 - Massage all over your face, neck and eye area and remove with a warm damp flannel.
STEP 1 - Use as a cleansing balm. Take a small amount and warm in your palms. Massage all over your face, neck and eye area and remove with a warm damp flannel.
STEP 2 - Or, after cleansing and exfoliating use as a sleeping mask. Massage all over your face, neck and eye area and leave on over night. Wake up to dewy baby soft skin. Follow your morning routine as usual.
𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚗 // 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
- The 60ml comes in a fully recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid
- Dramatically repairs dry and eczema prone skin.
- Helps to reduce pigmentation and evens skin tone
- Reduces stretch marks forming during pregnancy
- Smooths and clears complexion
- Reduces and calms any redness or sensitivity
- Helps to combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives dewy and glowing skin
FOR SKIN TYPE
- Dry Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Sensitive Skin caused by autoimmune, medications or allergies
- Combination Skin
- Pregnant Skin
- Children and Babies Skin
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry Wax) Peel Cera, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickley Pear) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil. Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol, Farnesol from essential oils.
*organic ingredient 95% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.