Over The Moon Menstruation TeaRegular price £6.00 GBP inc VAT
HotTea Mama Over The Moon Menstruation Tea
Premenstrual stress and tension, irregular periods and conditions linked to fertility, like endometriosis and PCOS, can be a monthly challenge for many women. Over The Moon tea aims to naturally help and support your body with these challenges posed by menstruation.
Select herbs have been used traditionally for millennia to help women soothe cramps, reduce bloating, regulate hormones, improve sleep and regulate periods. Their natural benefits come with delicious flavours, to create a hug in a mug. HotTea Mama have selected whole leaves and flowers, to blend a soothing cuppa.
With raspberry leaf, chamomile flowers, ginkgo, spearmint, dandelion root and rose petals. Each targeted to support your body on it’s monthly cycle, and to offer you support when you need it.
Drink throughout the month for the most benefit, as the active elements of the botanicals which link to strengthening your uterine muscles will benefit most this way.
Each pack contains 15 whole leaf, plastic free, biodegradable tea pyramids.
They can be used to make 60 cups of tea or more.
All teas are vegan and gluten free.
Ingredients & Benefits
Raspberry Leaf - to help regulate your cycle an strengthen uterine muscles
Chamomile Flowers - to reduce cramping & anxiety
Gingko Biloba - reduce mood swings & breast tenderness
Spearmint - balance hormones
Dandelion Root - reduce bloating & improve mood
Rose Petals - soothe cramping
With a warming floral base of chamomile and rose petals, this blend is lifted by sweet spearmint and herbaceous raspberry leaf and ginkgo biloba. Balanced to be soothing and refreshing.
HotTea Mama don’t recommend adding milk, but a splash of honey is the perfect accompaniment if you have a sweet tooth.
How Best to Brew
1. Use 1 whole leaf tea bag, per 300ml cup
2. Add freshly boiled water
3. Brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on your taste
4. Remove bag from cup, and keep in a small dish by your kettle
5. Re-brew your bag, and just leave it in the cup for a little longer
6. Relax and take a moment with your cuppa.
When to Drink?
Herbs have been a natural support to reproductive health for millennia.
The benefits build up over time, so HotTea Mama recommend drinking a cup of this tea a day for the biggest benefit long term. But for it to specifically help with PMS symptoms you should drink on days 10-14 of your cycle and whenever you feels cramps.
What's in the Box
- Each pack contains 15 whole leaf tea bags
- They are 100% plastic free and biodegradable - they are made from cornstarch! Pop them in your food bin once you're done as they'll take hundreds of years on a home compost
- The inner bag is also biodegradable, and made from paper! Please put this in your food bin too.
- And don't forget to recycle the box!