Self-Love Potion No.02Regular price £33.00 GBP inc VAT
Self-Love Potion No.02 by Womanology
Heal the woman within.
A sweet, feminine balm formulated for re/connecting with your womb space.
This balm’s purpose is to help women re/connect emotionally, energetically & physically with their womb-space and to heal the relationship they have with their bodies. Formulated with powerful womb healers and supporters of the feminine – Rose, Yarrow and Rose Geranium this balm is created to aid embodiment, healing and empowerment.
In a society where women are degraded, feminine aspects are synonymous with something ‘worse than’ and our bodies are seen as dirty, shameful, sinful and problematic, we must stand up for ourselves (and our daughters), heal our wounds, reclaim our power and change the narrative that surrounds womanhood.
We hope that this balm will support you on your healing journey.
Calming, womb healer, brings you back into your body.
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) * - Assists capillary circulation and cellular regeneration. Moisturises dry skin. Anti-inflammatory.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) * - Emollient. Makes skin smooth and satin like. Gentle, nutty smell.
Yarrow Flower Oil (Achillea millefolium) - Anti-spasmodic. Releases stagnant Qi and suppressed emotions. Balancing. Bittersweet, floral, herbaceous fragrance.
Rose Geranium Flower Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) * - Supports the feminine in all phases of womanhood. Womb healer. Calms the mind, relaxes the body. An oil of harmony. Sweet, green, floral scent.
Bergamot FCF Peel Oil (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia)* - Antidepressant. Stress-releasing. Calming & uplifting. Supports the heart chakra. Rich, green, sweet, citrus smell..
Vanilla Fruit Oil (Vanilla planifolia) - Aphrodisiac. Antidepressant. Promotes well-being and sensuality. Known to assist with menstrual complaints and sexual difficulties. Sweet, delicate, appetite-stimulating fragrance.
Cubeb Fruit Oil (Piper cubeba) - Warming and grounding. Stimulates circulation. Soft, warm, sweet & peppery scent.
Rose Flower Oil (Rosa damascena) - Most feminine of all oils. Potent womb healer. Opening and soothing soothing on the heart. Antidepressant. Helps release anger, frustration and despair. Brings comfort in sorrow and grief. Characteristic sweet, deep, nurturing, warm, floral fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Use this aromatherapy balm in abdominal self-massage, to encourage healing and connection with your womb-space.
Apply a generous amount of the potion to your fingertips and massage into your abdomen. Use a clockwise, circular motion. Be mindful about the sensations & emotions you experience.
- Apply to your pulse points and abdomen before or while meditating to deepen and focus your practice.
- It can be applied to the whole body in therapeutic massage.
- Use if suffering prior to your period - massage into your abdomen and pulse points. Let any emotions that built up, release. Cry, journal, paint or dance.
- This balm is very nourishing to the skin and wonderful to use as a body balm, whenever you need to call on your feminine power.
- It can be used as a delicate perfume.
- Find your own ways of using it and let us know!
- Use with the Self-Love Essence No.02.
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)*, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)*, Yarrow Flower Oil (Achillea millefolium), Rose Geranium Flower Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)*, Bergamot FCF Peel Oil (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia)*, Vanilla Fruit Oil (Vanilla planifolia), Cubeb Fruit Oil (Piper cubeba), Damask Rose Flower Oil (Rosa damascena), Linalool***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Citral***, Eugenol***, Farnesol***, Limonene***.
*Organic ** Wildcrafted *** From essential oils
NOTES FOR USE
- Do not use while pregnant.
- External application only.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.