Soothing Facial Beauty BalmRegular price £62.00 GBP
- Daily Ritual
Oio Lab Soothing Facial Beauty Balm
Encompassing years long research and environmentally-friendly practices in an advanced facial balm designed to help to calm, comfort and alleviate symptoms of sensitivity, including dryness, flaking and itchiness.
This fragrance and essential oil-free beauty balm is rich in
eco-designed extracts from cork oat and indigo leaves*
to help to soothe, moisturise and protect the skin.
Powered by a host of high-tech, repair-boosting plant actives
and ancestral-use inspired botanical remedies, this multifunctional balm forms a natural, protective film to help to encourage optimal skin regeneration conditions.
Created to support natural skin renewal processes, this newly-textured, dense, yet light-feeling balm melts effortlessly to leave depleted skin feeling replenished and hydrated.
Our Soothing Facial Balm is stored in violet glass and planet positive, super mushroom packaging that is fully biodegradable at home
within 40 days.
- Fragrance-free and essential-oil free balm is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and reactive in need of repair and protection.
- Stored in innovative, planet positive mushroom packaging that biodegrades fully at home, without leaving permanent microplastics behind.
- Clinically tested to help to reduce redness by 18%*, skin roughness and scaling by 20% as well as increase skin smoothness by 23% after 7 days of use**.
The effects intensify with regular use.
- Clinically tested to decrease transepidermal water loss (TEWL) by 19,2% after 28 days of regular use.***
- Pink-hued, newly-textured balm has a dense, yet light consistency that leaves a pleasant, silky afterfeel, without feeling of heaviness.
- Multifunctional formula can aslo be used as a balm under fragile under eye area and on chapped lips.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin & made in Poland according to strict quality standards.
- Min. 99.99% ingredients of natural orgin.
Formulated without synthethis fragrance and preservatives.
- 90% of respondents declare skin feels pampered and looks well-rested after after just a single use.^
- 90% confirm the balm has a silky consistency that blends easily, leaving a feeling of comfort and relief to sensitive and reactive skin.^
- 85% noticed a significant improvement in skin texture after 4 weeks of using the product.^
- 85% noticed the product helps to boost skin regeneration processes, leaving smooth, soft and fresh-looking skin after 7 days of use.^
- 85% confirm this balm helps to soothe dry lips.^
- 80% declare immediate relief of skin sensitivity symptoms.^
- 80% declare and immediate and significant improvement in skin hydration level upon single product application.^
100% vegan, cruelty-free, PETA certified formula.^*using Mexameter®MX 18 scientific measuring probe by a leading skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka, with a mission to objectively quantify skin parameters.
**using Visioscan®VC 20 plus scientific measuring probe by Courage + Khazaka
***using Tewameter® Triple ™ 330T scientific measuring probe by Courage + Khazaka
^based on a study conducted on 20 consumers aged 18-61 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients. The super mushroom outer packaging is compostable at home. The amount of paper has been significantly reduced and comes from responsible forest management (FSC certified).
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Made in Poland with Kindness.
Capacity: 18 g – 0.63 oz.
Cork oak bark extract - a unique soothing ingredient obtained with a patented, kind to planet, pollution and solvent free extraction process that allows to preserve high levels of active, natural compounds. This ingredient is extracted from waste production of wine corks and polyphenol-rich cork tree leaves, roots and flowers. It is known for its strong antioxidant properties, soothing effect and its abilities to help to significantly reduce redness. Dedicated to super sensitive and reactive skin. Certified as compliant with the COSMOS standard.
Persicaria tinctoria extract - a unique active ingredient obtained via a patented, kind to planet, pollution and solvent free extraction process that allows to preserve high levels of active, natural compounds. Thanks to high concentration of indirubin, this botanical extract supports a healthy natural skin barrier. Clinically tested to help to soothe redness and dedicated especially to sensitive and reactive skin. Certified as compliant with the COSMOS standard.
Highly-effective liposoluble Sodium Hyaluronate - this ingredient incorporates cutting-edge matrix technology that biotechnologically combines Olive Glycerides and Sodium Hyaluronate. It helps to boost moisture levels, supports skin regeneration processes and make the product application a pleasant experience.
Flower waxes and plant resins - a combination of sustainably extracted jojoba, mimosa and blueberries waxes with Shorea Robusta tree resin for soft-looking, comforted complexion and an additional boost of hydration. They help to improve the sensory feeling and give the formulation its silky, rich texture.
Certified Squalane - derived from sugarcane obtained in a planet positive way from renewable sources. A form saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is naturally found in the skin - with clinically proven abilities to help to boost skin firmness and elasticity. Helps to support the regeneration process and increases the transport of active ingredients deeper into the skin. Certified as compliant with the ECOCERT.
Milk thistle seeds esters - proactive alternative esters from renewable European crops sourced using sustainable, kind to planet agronomic techniques. This ingredient helps to make the texture of the serum melt easility into the skin.
Tocopherol non-GMO - vitamin E obtained from a non-GMO plant raw material. A natural antioxidant that protects the potency of our precious, botanical extracts. Certified as compliant with ECOCERT standard.
INGREDIENTS: Squalane, C10-18 Triglycerides, Tripelargonin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera / Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Polygonum Tinctorium Leaf Extract, Oak Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera / Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Triolein, Glyceryl Dioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Apply a small amount of Kind To Skin balm to your face and neck, focusing on red or irritated parts. This balm can also be applied to fragile under eye skin and chapped lips. Use a more generous amount for a nourishing and renewing overnight ritual.
Our tips: reapply soothing balm throughout the day to boost regenerative properties and the skin healing process.
Can be used as a soothing solution for chemical and mechanical irritations, as a post-procedure treatment or to protect skin exposed to difficult atmospheric conditions.
Depending on your skin type, use alone or mixed with one of Oio Lab oils.