Supercharged Glow Facial SerumRegular price £45.00 GBP
- Daily Ritual
Oio Lab Supercharged Glow Facial Serum
Inspired by the sunset light and the science around skin health, this newly-textured, gel-lotion glow facial serum features advanced botanical extracts and skin-illuminating minerals to recreate the sunlit effect and leave the skin feeling well-rested and naturally glowing.
This fresh-looking skin enhancer is supercharged with natural extracts from tremella mushroom*, polysaccharides from honey locust seeds, sustainably obtained rock samphire**, patented skin elasticity enhancers and naturally derived moisture and glow-boosting botanical ingredients - to promote a healthy-looking complexion and visible effects after just 1 hour from the serum application^.
Designed with sensitive skin in mind, this essential-oil and fragrance free, vegan gel-lotion fusion is thoroughly tested to provide immediate and long-lasting effects and a fresh, even-looking, glowing complexion.
- By choosing this serum, you help to protect marine ecosystems. We donate 1% of sales to MARE Foundation.
- ^Immediate effects. Clinically tested to help to visibly smooth the skin (+18%) and reduce roughness (-16%) after 1 hour from the application of serum. The effects intensify with regular use.
- Fragrance-free, unique gel-to-cream texture is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin in need of a healthy glow.
- This carefully crafted recipe combines the newest technology with traditional practices inspired by plant medicine.
- It took over three years for scientists from Oio Lab to develop a unique methodology of preserving our formulas - based exclusively on substances of plant origin.
- Formulated without synthetic fragrance and preservatives.
- 95% of respondents noticed immediate skin illuminating, glow-boosting effects*
- 95% confirm the skin looks naturally radiant and visibly refreshed*.
- 95% declare a significant improvement in skin hydration level after a single use of this serum*.
- 95% agree that this product restores a healthy skin appearance*.
- 90% confirm noticeable improvement of skin texture after one use. 95% further agree that the improvement in skin texture is long-term*.
- 90% of respondents noticed a skin smoothing effect*.
- 90% declare that the skin's elasticity increases after 4 weeks of using the product, the improvement in elasticity lasts long-term*. This has been further precised in clinical, apparatus tests.
- 95% of respondents find that the product reduces skin roughness*.
100% vegan, cruelty-free, PETA certified formula.
^using scientific measuring probe by a leading, Germany-based skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka *based on a study conducted on 20 consumers aged 18-60 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Made in Poland with Kindness.
30 ml – 1 fl .oz.
Crithmum maritimum extract - derived from rock samphire, a coastal plant traditionally cultivated and harvested by hand on the Atlantic Coast (France) and known since antiquity for its abundance in vitamins and mineral salts. Obtained with environmentally friendly and technologically advanced extraction with supercritical carbon dioxide. This plant-based retinoid alternative has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to reduce fine lines, supports regulation of sebum production and boosts skin clarity - without the irritating side effects of retinol. Certified as compliant with the ECOCERT and COSMOS standards.
Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide - a natural silver ear fungus extract, traditionally used in Chinese medicine for years. Tremella mushroom is known for its strong antioxidant and anti-ageing effects. It is considered the most effective plant alternative to hyaluronic acid. This natural extract helps to boost moisture levels and leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. Certified as compliant with COSMOS and ECOCERT standards.
Honey locust seed extract - derived in an environmentally friendly way and fully traceable active extract composed of concentrated specific honey locust seed polysaccharide. This ingredient is used for its skin tightening properties - the first results are visible after 3 minutes after application with a long-lasting action up to 8 hours.
Marine moisturising complex - biotechnologically obtained active ingredient containing oligosaccharides from brown algae, sea minerals and amino acids extracted from microalgae Chlorella vulgaris. Forms a moisturising protective film on the skin and enhances the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). Clinically proven to help to provide an immediate and long lasting moisturising effect that increases with regular use of the serum and keeps at high levels even after 7 days of not using the product. Certified as compliant with COSMOS and ECOCERT standards.
Calcium ketogluconate - this ingredient has a positive effect on skin elasticity and helps to slow down the ageing processes of the skin. It helps to stimulate hyaluronic acid and elastin production and leaves the skin looking well-rested. Certified as compliant with the ECOCERT and COSMOS standards.
Multilevel complex of five types of hyaluronic acid – a well-researched combination of five particles of different sizes and properties to maximize hydration in various layers of the skin.
Certified Squalane - derived from sugarcane obtained in a sustainable way from renewable sources. It is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is naturally found in the skin - with clinically proven abilities to help to boost skin firmness and elasticity. Helps to support the regeneration process and increases the transport of active ingredients deeper into the skin. Certified as compliant with the ECOCERT.
Milk thistle seeds esters - proactive alternative esters from renewable European crops sourced using sustainable agronomic techniques. This ingredient helps to make the texture of the serum pleasant and easy to use.
Tocopherol non-GMO - vitamin E obtained from a non-GMO plant raw material. A natural antioxidant that protects the potency of our precious, botanical extracts. Certified as compliant with ECOCERT standard.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Tripelargonin, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Gleditsia Triacanthos Seed Extract, Calcium Ketogluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Silica, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Mica, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Apply a small amount of this gel-to-cream serum on clean, dry skin. Massage gently upwards and outwards until absorbed. Can be used as a make-up primer or mixed with a cream or foundation to enhance the glow-boosting properties.
This serum can be used on its own or as a first step in your skincare routine - before cream, oil or make-up.