SCAR & SPOT FIGHTER 30MLRegular price £55.00 GBP inc VAT
Pietro Simone SCAR & SPOT FIGHTER 30ML
An astute sequence of active ingredients develop an intense series of reactions into scar-depressed, irritated commedons and hyper- pigmented skin.
- Texture Target 1: An advanced, highly concentrated lipo-encapsulated retinol improves scars, skin imperfections and pore minimization.
- Texture Target 2: Azelaic Acid accelerates skin renewal, diminishes scars and helps to kill bacteria that causes acne and rosacea.
- Plumping Target 1: Matrixyl Synthe’6 significantly increases the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- Plumping Target 2: Bio-engineered Peptides boosts the synthesis of hyaluronic acid by selectively targeting fibroblasts.
- Brightening Target: An advanced pine tree extract promotes an even tone, radiant complexion. Brightens and balances the skin’s natural tone. Prevents UV induced discoloration.
- Skin Support Target: A high concentration of Niacinamide visibly minimises enlarged pores, improves uneven skin tone, softens fine lines and diminishes dullness.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Repairing, Brightening, Resurfacing, Regenerating, Plumping.
- Skin Concerns: Scars, Acne Scars, Sun/Hormonal/Age Spots, Wrinkles.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- No age target, focus is on the specific skin concern.
A Legit Application:
- The quantity of the Scar & Spot Fighter varies on area size of concern. Can be used on single spot/marks or can be used on wider areas.
- Avoid the upper and lower eyelid.
- Night Application: apply the Scar & Spot Fighter as last step.
- Day Application, apply the Scar & Spot Fighter before the moisturizer. Do not use with direct sun exposure. SPF must be used.
- The Scar & Spot Fighter can be used daily, morning and night, depending on skin needs. Signs of redness and/or tingling can occur due to the nature of the active ingredients.