HYDRATOR IN CHIEF 60MLRegular price £65.00 GBP inc VAT
Pietro Simone HYDRATOR IN CHIEF 60ML
A significant extensive combination of ultra fundamental moisture locking, hydrating, hydra-constituents and anti-oxidant compounds re-establish, develop and maximise the epidermis vital hydration levels whilst botanical extracts perform a balancing refining mission.
- Hydration Target 1: A leading Saccharide Isomerate compound ensures a deep, methodical and long-lasting hydration infusion improving comfort and appearance.
- Hydration Target 2: Advanced biofermatation containing Glycokines TM stimulates hyaluronic acid neo-synthesis and sustains its turnover.
- Hydration Target 3: An organic activated Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract water delivers high nutritive and protective value thanks to its powerful flavonoids.
- Hydration Target 4: A leading state of the art Oligo Sodium Hyaluronate allows a transdermal absorption inducing a deep hydration restoration.
- Rebalancing Target: Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Chamomile botanical extracts naturally boost the cleansing process, infusing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-blemish properties.
- Nourishing Target: A calibrated blend of Ximenia and Avocado oil support the skin lipid balance while performing an antioxidant and skin barrier repair mission.
- Italian Bella Complex Target: Pietro’s signature compound supports the skin’s regeneration process.
- Key Benefits: Hydration, Free Radical Scavenger, Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Lipid Rebalancing.
- Skin Concerns: Acne, Rosacea, Dehydration, post sun/treatments exposure, Inflammation.
- All skin types including sensitive skin. Gender Neutral.
- Suitable for all age ranges.
A Legit application:
- Apply 5-6 pumps onto your fingertips and proceed to apply to face, neck and décolleté. Application time: 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Can be used as an overnight mask.
- We recommend to apply the Hydrator in Chief once or twice a week post cleansing and/or exfoliating.
- Can be used near the eye area, avoid the eyelids.
- A mild redness can occur due to the action of the active ingredients.