Unicare Pelvic Toning & Pain ReliefRegular price £159.00 GBP
- What's Included
- Key Features
TensCare Unicare Pelvic Toning & Pain Relief
Unicare is the new addition to the pelvic floor exercisers from TensCare. Similar to our other units, Unicare helps with stress, urge and mixed incontinence – what makes it stand out is a new programme designed to provide drug-free relief from secondary menstrual pain.
Our pelvic floor exercisers are designed to become a long-term solution. By sending a tiny electrical current to the nerves in the area, the Pelvic Floor Muscles are stimulated to contract which over time may strengthen the muscles helping with incontinence issue and may even enhance sexual well being.
With Unicare being a new generation device among our other pelvic floor exercisers, it has a total of five programmes to offer. Three programmes cover each type of incontinence, one is designed specifically for toning the pelvic floor muscle, and the final one providing menstrual pain relief.
The TensCare Unicare provides relief from conditions such as:
Urinary and faecal incontinence: including stress, urge & mixed as well as post prostatectomy urinary incontinence in men. Additionally, it may help improve intimacy by toning the pelvic floor muscles.
Period pain: Primary dysmenorrhea and Secondary dysmenorrhea due to conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Unicare isn’t a women-only device and can be used for anal stimulation too. Not only does this help with faecal incontinence but can also assist in recovery from erectile dysfunction.
Please note: we cannot guarantee next day/ express delivery for this item.
1 x Unicare device
1 x Go Gel 50ml (K-GO50)
1 x Lead wire (L-CPT)
2 x 50x90mm electrode pads (E-CM5090)
1 x Charging adapter (UK/EU)
1 x Detachable belt clip
1 x Storage pouch
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Liberty Loop vaginal probe with detachable pointer (X-VPL)
1 x Anal probe (X-PR13)
• 5 preset programmes including a new programme for period pain relief
• Ergonomic and lightweight design enhances user experience
• Rechargeable battery
• New and improved detachable belt clip
• Memory function tracks device usage and last programme used
• Adjustable treatment timer
• Do NOT use if you are or may be pregnant. It is not known whether TENS may affect foetal development.
• Do NOT use with optional electrode pads if you have a pacemaker (or if you have a heart rhythm problem) or with any electronic medical devices. Using this unit with electronic medical devices may cause erroneous operation of the device. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of an implanted device may affect some models.
• Do NOT use following a pelvic surgery or vaginal childbirth until you are fully healed. Stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
• Do NOT use if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions. Introducing the probe may irritate sensitive tissue.
• Do NOT use if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region. You may not be able to control the intensity of stimulation safely.
• Do NOT use Unicare on any area of the body not specified in these instructions for use. Use on the chest or neck may affect heart or implanted devices and may affect epileptic seizure threshold. May also affect body worn monitoring devices.